Friday, 15 April 2016

Passport sleeves and a tutorial

Hello crafty friends,
Welcome to my page today.
I am here with a mid month tutorial at Rhedd's Creative Spirit on the colorful passport sleeves that I had posted beginning of the month.



Not 1 or 2 but 3 different styles with things available in your stash!
So what are you waiting for???
Head over to Rhedd's and make one for yourself and

flaunt your style and do let me know which one you liked.
Am waiting....
Until my next creative journey,
happy crafting and recycling.
Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Just want to say I love your tutorial over at Rhedds..such super passport covers,I love them all...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very beautiful and unique. I especially love the bird one, bicycle one. On the masculine cover, how does the canvas fabric get the texture from the embossing machine? Doesn't it need to be glued to cardboard for stiffness and to pick up the texture? Please clarify. TFS!

    ReplyDelete