Hello crafty friends..
Welcome to my page today. Today’s altered project is miniatures! I had this set of identical trash with me and thought they had scope to become a decor piece!
Once they hit my craft table and a few hours later, they became THIS.....
I have tried Deco Art chalky paints for glass on these bottles! I love the matt finish and the rest of it was easy.
The lovely floral patterns that I have used in the tissue reminded me of my summer garden in bloom! All fresh and colorful just after a mild shower.
The caps have been altered using air dry clay and to give the feeling of “mushrooms”, have painted them with co coordinating acrylic colors and also polka dots!
The weathered look finally is by dabbing burnt umber and adds that woody look to this project.
Keeping in mind the saying...WHERE THERE ARE FLOWERS, THERE IS HOPE...I die cut these alphabets in chipboard, inked them and had them stand on the lid!
A new day, a new beginning and waking up to “hope” every day! Now that’s quite motivating and a sight to begin the day with!
Hope you liked the new life of these bottles, do let me know.
I would like to take them to the following challenges...
Country View Challenges- Summer
OLLCB- ribbons and bows
Berry71bleu- Summer hideaway
Scrapki-wyzwaniowo- meadow flowers
The Corrosive Ch blog- Summer
Until my next creative journey,
Happy crafting and recycling.