Sunday, 19 March 2017

I have a GOOD NEWS!

Hello all!
I have a good news to share with you all. As you are all aware that I have been a DT with Crafters Corner( A leading craft store in India) for the past 8months now and I have been working with their amazing products.

Crafters Corner is the sole DISTRIBUTOR of PLAID products in India and I am now the chosen one to be the EXCLUSIVE DESIGNER for PLAID Products with Crafters Corner.
I am so excited and thrilled with this honor as I have always loved playing with paints and altering stuff. There is is a lot more here than just paints and I hope to keep you updated with their products and give tutorials about them too.

So join me every Thursday for some PLAID fun.

Here is a link to the Crafters Corner blog too.

Thank you so  much for stopping by and I look forward to your continued support.

Until my next creative journey,
Happy crafting and recycling.
Cheers
Rupa

1 comment: